Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Site Announement

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The board is now online, but it's running on performance mode for the time being. That means that many of the features and modules are disabled. This is temporary and the site should be back to normal in a few days.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for all the work you do Josh :headbanger:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PolarXJ' date='05 May 2010 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1273094217' post='121530']
Thanks for all the work you do Josh [img]http://www.utah4x4club.com/public/style_emoticons/default/headbanger.gif[/img]
[/quote]

X2

Posted · Report post

[quote name='crazy kev' date='05 May 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1273113894' post='121534']
X2
[/quote]
X3

Posted · Report post

X4 Replied about this on Jeffs thread before I found this one. Thanks for all your hard work keeping this site up.

Posted · Report post

we are still having some issues, had to upgrade again. some info has been lost in the move, sorry. if anyone knows web design and has some time i can use some help. cant seem to get Josh on line to get it working right.......

Posted · Report post

I just up-graded to an ELITE Member,what will these changes do to my membership. I am having trouble with logging in to the ELITE Member options now. How do I get this fixed.

Smitty

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Smitty' date='17 February 2012 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1329546840' post='139624']
I just up-graded to an ELITE Member,what will these changes do to my membership. I am having trouble with logging in to the ELITE Member options now. How do I get this fixed.

Smitty
[/quote]
No Regrets, Only Choices!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0